2009年12月28日 星期一

Happy Birthday Jesus

Ho ho ho~~~Happy belated Christmas~~

I had a series of activities to celebrate Christmas since begining of December, but this is what I did on 12/24 and 12/25:
I spent my Christmas Eve with my dear friend Sharon, going back to Meilun to see my old mates and went to visit a second hand bookstore(時光二手書店) . Spend my Christmas rainy night with Patty and had dinner with Debbie and her room mate together. Patty and I then visited another decent second hand bookstore in Hualien down town called "舊書鋪子"a famous Chinese writer's old place (楊牧故居) now transformed into a lovely second hand bookstore. Patty and I then later went to have a drink(紅豆湯&燒仙草) next door and she told me what she knew about Jesus and I told the complete verion of the birth of Jesus according to Bible in great delight =) Not much things were going on in Hualien on Christmas day. But a serene night was good enough for Jesus and I.

Here's one clip for you my friend. Merry Christmas :o)
Where ever you are, what ever you do, Jesus Christ is in your heart with you.

Cheers
Charity

2 則留言:

Shine Liu 提到...

我依舊羨慕妳的英文:)

匿名 提到...

I want to make applications for the Apple Iphone and Ipod Touch. All kinds of applications but i dont know how to start and where to start from can somebody give me some help
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://malang4x4.com/frm//member.php?u=109]unlock iphone[/url]